Collection of personal information
To ensure the optimal user experience, when you first access https://bank4you.lu , we ask for your permission to access and collect your personal information, such as your email address (for the purpose of account registration) as well as your current location, phone contacts and other information as listed below (for access to the full range of features provided by B4U).
Below are the details on what information we may collect from you, how we use your information and what features are supported by that information. Please note that it is possible to manually override these features from your mobile device in relation to the App. You can check the settings of your mobile device for more information. However, doing so may prevent the App from functioning as intended.
We may access and collect the following information through https://bank4you.lu or App.
- Identity: Connecting your Facebook account with App allows you to register for App through these social media platforms and will provide us with information concerning your identity as recorded in your account details on these social media platforms. Otherwise you can register by providing information such as your name and email address through the form in App.
- Contacts: By giving us access to your phone book contacts, you can invite Friends to download the App and design trips together. Please note that the person you invite as a friend will need to explicitly accept your invitation in order to be included in your friend list.
- Location: We obtain information about your current location to suggest nearby places of interest and provide you with location-sensitive content.
- Phone: Giving us access to your phone allows you to contact any listed entry by directly clicking on that entry’s phone number in the App.
- Photos/Media/Files: Giving us access to your device-stored photos and media files allows you to add stickers to photos taken with your phone.
- Camera/Microphone: Giving us access to your camera allows you to take photos and edit them with stickers provided through the App.
- Wi-Fi connection info: We use this information to detect if your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Through the device’s app settings you can further allow the usage of cellular data, in which case roaming charges may apply.
The above information may also be used for purposes such as:
- verifying your identity and assisting you if you forget your username or password;
- enabling user registration;
- customising the promotional content that you and your friends receive;
- sharing time-sensitive content such as events and limited offers.
Account registration allows you to create, save, edit and share customised itineraries. To register for an account, you need to input your email address (unless you choose to log in through Facebook), name and provide a password for authentication.
Where we store your information
If you opt to register with us, your email address, name, password, local check-in information and any other information collected by the App will be stored in our backend servers in European Economic Area (EEA). You acknowledge that this will necessarily require your information to be transferred and processed outside the EEA and consent to such transfer and processing.
Should you wish to delete your account and have all your content and personal data removed from our database, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Once your account is deactivated, we will delete your data from our servers and send you a confirmation.
Your rights and access to your information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Bank4You Group S. C. A.
reg. No. B215765,
registered address: 6, Avenue Guillaume, L — 1650, Luxembourg